Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is HERE!

Yep. Spring is here! The afternoons are filled with wild storms and amazing skies!


The trees are flowering.


The queens and princesses are once again...


...adorned with delicate colors.

The daffodils are in full force...


... and just spectacular!

There are colors of all kinds popping up everywhere.


Bushes are budding.


Trees are pruned and ready for new life.


Guards are strolling rather than hiding out in their heated huts.


The gardens are tended.


There's even fresh new green around the same ol' statues. (I've always felt sorry for this guy. He's stuck in this most uncomfortable position for life. Makes my hip hurt every time I look at him.)


Perfect purple pansies.






Yes. Spring is here and we are loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I loved every minute of reading this post! More! More! Spring in Paris! Love it.